Kaleidoscope Solutions offers a variety of services to accommodate your needs for your distinctive celebration. Our wedding planners are a creative group with experience in everything from facilitating your big day to being a part of your entire experience, start to finish. We are conveniently located on the Main Line, PA area, a quick commute to Philadelphia and New Jersey. We also offer services in Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Bucks County as well as Delaware, Maryland and New York. With us, finding wedding vendors near Philadelphia will never be a hassle!
Complimentary wedding planning service for all new couples and whomever else you would like to attend. Our wedding planners value our relationships with our clients and wish only to be hired by couples/families who have met with our wedding planners and feel that connection. Your wedding planner is one of the most important people you will hire, and first things first; you have to make sure that you click. What separates us from most other wedding planners in Chester County, Delaware County, or any other part of PA or NJ is that: if you are interested in working with us after the initial consultation, you will have the ability to meet each of our wedding planners face to face, or over a phone conversation so that YOU can choose who you would like to be your LEAD wedding planner.
Full Wedding Planning
This is it…everything that you’ve ever heard of and everything that you’ve ever seen. Your wedding planner is there for you every single step of the way.
- ♥ Research, schedule and attend all venue appointments.
- ♥ Research, schedule and attend all vendor meetings.
- ♥ Budget planning and weekly review.
- ♥ Schedule and attend your wedding dress appointments to make it a day to remember.
- ♥ Guide you throughout the wedding planning stages and manage your wedding calendar.
- ♥ Aid in wedding contract negotiations.
- ♥ Research rehearsal dinner locations and negotiate menu choices.
- ♥ Assist with transportation, hotel blocks and welcome bags for your guests.
- ♥ Décor and lighting recommendations.
- ♥ Day Of Coordination is included at no extra charge.
Partial Wedding Planning
Our wedding planners will build a package with you based on your needs. Every couple is different and we value ourselves in being able to work with each couple to package services that will best suit their needs.
- ♥ Day Of Coordination is included at no extra charge.
You’ve already planned your wedding, it’s one month out from the big day, and you’re completely overwhelmed with one last remaining question, who is going to make sure that everything goes as you have planned? Kaleidoscope Wedding Planners always work in twos. We will assist you with vendor logistics, timelines and over all coordination. Let Kaleidoscope Weddings Planners be your director so that you can be the show!
Kaleidoscope Wedding Planner Responsibilities:
- ♥ Unlimited phone and email communication.
- ♥ Attend three face to face meetings
- ♥ The initial consultation with our wedding planner. (one hour)
- ♥ A second meeting with the wedding planner you choose two to three months out from your wedding with your fiancé and any others who may be assisting you in the decision-making process. (up to two hours)
- ♥ A third meeting with your wedding planner one month out from your wedding date to do walk through and timeline. (up to two hours)
- ♥ Review and coordinate efforts with all vendors contracted for wedding one month prior to wedding.
- ♥ Develop a detailed wedding day timeline for ceremony and reception.
- ♥ Delivery of timeline to all vendors two weeks prior to the wedding date.
- ♥ Coordination of rehearsal and ceremony.
- ♥ Preparation and organization of processional and recessional plans for ceremony.
- ♥ Collection of ceremony and reception items prior to wedding day including marriage license/ketuba if needed.
- ♥ Provide bridal assistant for the entire day (when 2+ wedding planners are hired).
- ♥ Distribution of flowers and pinning of boutonnieres for the wedding party and any additional family members.
- ♥ Management of transportation of guests to and from ceremony and reception sites.
- ♥ Coordination of logistics and deliveries with vendors.
- ♥ Manage reception site and placement of wedding items including, but not limited to, table numbers, place cards, centerpieces, guest book, favors, gift table, toasting flutes, etc.
- ♥ Coordination of timeline throughout the evening including entrances, toasts, dances, cake cutting, and all other traditional and non-traditional planned events.
- ♥ Delivery of all final payments and gratuities to contracted vendors.
- ♥ Monitor guest book and gift table.
- ♥ Collection of all ceremony and reception items including gifts and delivery of the items to your hotel room or to a designated responsible person.
- ♥ Your very own Kaleidoscope Bridal Emergency Kit!
In addition to local weddings, Kaleidoscope has a team of planners and travel agents who are skilled at Destination Weddings. Our planners have traveled as close as Cape May, NJ and as far as Cancun, Mexico. No matter the distance, Kaleidoscope Wedding Planners have the tools and resources to assist you with an unbelievable event!
- ♥ Research potential destination locations based on client’s overall vision
- ♥ Handle all travel plans for the client as well as all of their wedding guests
- ♥ Recommendations of professional wedding vendors, if applicable; schedule and attend all vendor meetings (unlimited hours of vendor meetings)
- ♥ Assist with the designing, stuffing and mailing the invitations as well as an itinerary to guests several weeks before the wedding date
- ♥ Aid couple with selection of favors, invitations, place cards, programs and guest welcome bags
- ♥ Assemble and deliver guest welcome bags
- ♥ Assist with all aspects of the “welcome dinner” and attend the event
- ♥ Assist with morning after brunch location and planning
- ♥ Coordinate shipping of “day-of” items, including but not limited to: favors, welcome bags, guest book, programs/place-cards/table numbers, décor supplied by the client; If shipping costs are too high, the coordinator will travel with carry-on suitcases.
- ♥ Act as the representative between the client and the hotel wedding coordinator and handle all correspondence on behalf of the client
- ♥ Arrive to the destination location several days before the wedding to meet the on-site coordinator, arrange welcome bag delivery, ensure all guest rooms are in order
- ♥ Manage all guest requests during the course of their stay
- ♥ Your very own Kaleidoscope Wedding Day Survival Kit!
**Travel Fees are not included in the proposal. Travel fees will be paid for by the client.
In a nutshell, your wedding planners are there to hold your hand with every detail that goes in to making your wedding day as special as you’ve always dreamed. Contact us today to get your Chester County, Delaware County, or PA wedding planned right away!